Saturday, December 22, 2012

pre shoot trauma

I'm so stress these few days, especially today. From the moment i woke up until now. Things have not been going my way. Really really really scared this is like a sign that my shoot tomorrow will suck.

I've spent so much already for FYP i don't want to waste anymore effort/money. I want to give up so badly...

Have not been able to sleep well or go to sleep these few days... Keep thinking about my FYP, how there's not much time left and how badly i'm doing in it. This always happen when i'm going to have a shoot soon. I just wished I can restart my whole year 3 but too late. The world didn't even end so that i can not have my shoot tomorrow. I sighed at least 100 times today, i'm not even joking. I pray and pray and pray and pray that tomorrow's shoot will be a success.. I really really hope so. Then at least I know i have something that i really like. But from what i've tested just now with the setting, i've already lost half of it because it just doesn't look and work well. I'm so tired of this anymore. Please don't let tomorrow be a failure because if it really fails, I really have no more motivation to continue anymore...

Please, let tomorrow and the rest of my shoots be awesome and just be great. Don't have to be superb, at least nice enough for people to 'notice'.

please...

2 comments: