Monday, December 31, 2012

run and DASH

I'm watching Kourtney & Khloe takes Miami bittttchhhhhhh~

I had nothing to watch for the past few days. I've finished Drop Dead Diva already, not a bad show actually, at least it's entertaining enough for me to watch 4 seasons. And there's no new episodes of any shows coming out until next year omg... I tried watching Rupaul but like, i'm just not very very entertained, maybe because the low quality, or maybe i'm just not that into you.

But anyway, i've decided to watch kardashians spinoffs!! Thank god i've not watched any spin offs yet. So, even if i'm done with kourtney and khloe takes miami, i still have kourney & kim takes new york and lastly, khloe and lamar. I really don't know why i didn't watch all this yet but like THANK GOD i have not watched, so that i can watch now when there's no new shows coming out. 

everyday i tell myself, i fucking love the kardashians... I want to go to the DASH store someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment