Saturday, January 26, 2013

red lips and cigarettes

Yesssss!! Favourite shot of the shoot, maybe so far? idk!
Half of the full image though! Barely half of the shoot images are edited so long way to gooooo!!

But love this image, fo'sho! Thank god everything went as well as it could be. It started out badly because I started setting up late and so, didnt manage to get breakfast. But after like a few shots, camera no batt and decided to just go get batt and get breakfast. All in all, I always need coke during shoot. I would literally have no mood or no energy.

It was a pretty interesting shoot for me that day. 1st time shooting "naked" model but well, it all went well, i think, havent get to edit them yet. And i had to rush for the last few shots because of the stupid meeting which is so useless omg, shouldn't have went and should have continued shooting... zzz

But yay, did a few shoots in 1 that day! Managed to get what I wanted... So, good job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment