Monday, February 18, 2013

through my lens


2 shoots done within 3 days!
Rush and all but damn glad it's over.

Shot 2 kids on Saturday damn cute!
the set is amazing, love the set done by the admers. Looked so much like a room in the studio and trust me, creating a set in a plain empty room is damn difficult, you have to start from scratch, it's crazy load of work!

2nd shoot with model today. One of my favorite images from the bunch, there are some really interesting images that i really liked from the shoot. 


I'm so tired of doing DI, I want someone who loves to do DI and just help me with all my shoot that I do in the future. I'm always glad to help someone shoot but the thought of having to do DI kills me. It's like, ugh... I don't wanna DI.... Maybe next time I'll have like a crew that helps me right then i just shoot. Hahah LIFE!

So tired these few days but not with my own fyp, i still have some stuff to go but i have to rush today's DI so that i can hurry do my own stuff soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment