Thursday, March 14, 2013

I HAVE NO FACE


I'm about to rant a whole huge ass piece about the face. I've actually wrote the bottom part alr, just wanted to warn if you are reading, it's all about the face. I mean, if you're interested can continue reading. I don't know who else follows the show other than Jeannica! 
I don't wanna spam on twitters so here's everything i wanna say about the face.

--
The face is seriously one of the BEST modelling show ever. I mean, the BEST. Possibly one of the top few reality shows even! Everything about this show is so real, the clients they get, the photographers they have and the coaches are amazing. I first heard about the show last year when I heard about coco having a new show or something and was already excited to watch it. When it premiered in the US, I was just excitedly waiting at piratebay to download the first episode but I didn't get it. I was so sad, like I checked everyday for the next week, thinking it might be delayed or smt. Until the next week, finally the 2nd, which is the 1st ep technically came out. 
Because like, they had a S1E00 episode about castings and stuff but that was just the introductory of the show and just them getting the models so it's fine that I missed it as long as they continue uploading every week on time! And yes, thank you so much for uploading it every week on time so that i can catch up with it.

In this competition, since like after today's ep, every coach have 2 girls on their team. I'm rooting for Devyn in #teamKarolina, Zilin in #teamNaomi and Margaux in #teamCoco.

From last week onwards, i've been skipping reading tweets from the coaches live tweeting and just hope that i won't get any spoilers for the show. This week is no different. But after the ep, I will go and check out what did they tweet and stuff, like what are their comments. This week was damn dramatic, I just want to like SCREAMMMMM and hold their hands and let them just be friends......

Naomi like fighting against KK and Coco. Margaux fighting with jocelyn and Naomi. Coco fighting with Naomi. AND SO MUCH RETWEETING of other twitter's comments. WHYYY... Stop fighting you guys, it's a show and it's over!!!! You guys know who's the winner and everything, stop fighting and just be frienddddsssssssss, if not don't say mean things. I don't know why but like i feel disappointed, not like disappointed but like something like "SIGHHHH, don't leh!!!!" kinda feeling. I'm having so much feeeeeels for this show, idk why.

And Margaux, I like her but like after reading so much mean RTs from everyone that everyone's retweeting about, idk if she's really like the person in the show anymore. Like see, that's what i hate! Like I believe the show then after that i go read some tweets then make me feel like i'm wrong or i'm not suppose to feel that way.

Who I think should win out of my top 3 picks would actually be Margaux actually but i doubt she won.
Actually, I think Devyn will win but like i don't want her to win? 
Zilin will definitely not win because of language barrier, which sucks even though i really like her and she's really adorbbbbbbzzzz. especially "YEAH SHOPPING TIME"

AND EVERYTIME THEY SHOW A PREVIEW OF NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE I AM SO EXCITED. WHY THEY SO ANNOYINGGGGG... Like I hope this show has like 10 seasons already so that I can like watch all at once and not feel like DAMN I HAVE TO WAIT?!
And next week's ep look damn exciting, i can't...


I have so much feels for this show idk why and how...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you 2 make me wanna watch this show!! and nigel barker is like a stalker at the side of the photo hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! You shoulddddd!! It's a really goooooood show!

    ReplyDelete