Monday, March 11, 2013

stay

Yay, finally caught this show today! Been waiting for it since last year July okay! (Note the date i've reblogged onto helloctober HAHA)

Like damn fast? I thought I've reblogged it maybe in Dec or smt but it's in July

Anyway, caught the movie alone because I really wanted to watch today and i think everyone else has plans and my plan to go out today was just for the movie and then plans changed. So, instead of going home, i rushed to AMK hub at about 9:50 by taking a cab from idk where, stopped with em.
Rushed to AMK hub to watch, I think i didn't miss much though, maybe like 5mins?

Walked home after the movie. Just felt like walking home today. Saw the bus that is arriving at about 1215am but like nahhh... I've walked home from AMK to Hougang before so like I know the road and like it's just the same route as the bus. 
I think i've walked home like about 5 times from amk to hougang before with my sec school friends. It's like damn chill and just relaxing... Tonight alone though, damn sad but like it gives me time to think about everything. You know like, when you're alone and you think about everything and make decisions and stuff.
I think I'm a people's person but like I really like my alone times. It's like walking a long way home or taking a long bus ride home or something... idk

Really enjoying life after FYP... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment