Monday, December 17, 2012

WORK IT

Finally edited finish my first shoot. The whole thing didn't turn out to be as nice but at least i've tried editing it to make it look more dramatic. I really hope i can use this set of images in my FYP later in the end. 

I'm damn stress now because i don't really love this first shoot but I haven't start on my 2nd shoot. It's been more than 2 months already and I'm still on my 1st shoot which sucks...

I still have 3 more shoots to go and i'm going to run out of time. Didn't go for camp this time so that i can plan well for my next shoot which MUST happen this weekend no matter what. omg... I hope i can finish the 2nd shoot by this weekend before CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR. By next week, models will be flying off and people like stylist, MUA and stuff all will not be available anymore because of parties and stuff...

I really really want to do well for FYP but like idk... Feels like i'm dying. Should've just done something easier that doesn't need much preparation then i can at least shoot 2-3 times a week. At least my FYP book will be filled with lots of images. But now, even after 4 shoots, i will still not have enough images. to make the book look thick. damnnnn...

GOTTA MAKE IT WORK WORK WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment