Tuesday, December 18, 2012

you knew you loved me


So, Gossip girl is finally over after some really really boring episodes in like s4/5... But i managed to keep watching all the way! Thank god the last episode was awesome because if it weren't, i'll just be like, wasted my life.

Thank god all the previous roles made an appearance, it's like at the end of twilight series, they showed the past cast's picture (LOL). BUT i'm so glad that everyone got like at least 2-3 seconds of screen time.
AND TAYLOR MOMSEN, YEZZZZZ! Little J! Was so excited to see her but she only had like 2-3 words? LOL but enough, she was in the crowd with the main cast so it's ok.

I was so excited for this episode after last week's "to be continued..." And now that it's over, can't help to feel sad and want to rewatch the whole GG series and laugh at how many plot holes they made since now we know that Dan is GG.

I didn't mind him being GG but i spoilt the episode by checking in to getglue and someone commented on DAN BEING GG, I WAS LIKE, OMG CAN I UNSEE IT?!?! BITCH PLEASE.

Okay, have been planning for my next shoot. hopefully it's all good! whoop whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment